Carefully laying out the feast.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Monster Munchies
News Flash: Ben announced that a monster lives in our house. Thankfully, he is a nice monster. Today at lunch Ben decided that our monster was hungry and proceeded to set out a meal for him. It consisted of a banana that Ben peeled himself, some spinach, and a tiny bit of ham. Apparently our monster is a very healthy eater as well. He wanted to give him a mushroom but I'd just eaten the last one. He kept the food on the floor for quite a while and chided me each time I stepped over it because the monster was still eating it. A while later I turned a movie on for him and cleaned up the food, but Ben thought the monster ate it. Looks like our grocery bill will be rising now that we have another mouth to feed.
Carefully laying out the feast.
Carefully laying out the feast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. I LOVE his imagination! I'm glad you got a photo of it. Don't you just love this age? They say and do the cutest things!
That is hilarious! Mason is so in this stage too. The things they do/say right now are priceless. I laughed out loud - spinach, banana and a tiny piece of ham! So funny that he was so deliberate about the tiny piece and not the entire thing. A crack up.
Does this mean I have to send the nice monster a hand turkey?
Post a Comment