Monday, August 23, 2010

Hungering for More

Anyone else anxiously anticipating tomorrow's big release? If you buy it, can I borrow your copy since it will be another four years before I make it to the top of the library waiting list? :)

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm excited for it too! But I may be borrowing it as well...

Joni said...

I am number 833 on the library list. It made me laugh. Luckily my VT partner is getting it. I'm number 1 on her reading list. Yipee.

Bekka said...

I'm stoked. And woman, I say you break down and buy it because that series is good enough for anyone's library. I'm sure you can even buy it used soon:)

P.S. We have the same "currently reading" book. Let's discuss.

Katie and Ferenc said...

I'm getting it tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm even breaking my read textbooks only during the semester for it, especially since I'm sure I won't be able to put it down and I'll finish in a day or two.

Gazdik Family said...

My girls are fairly top on the list. I am thinking about getting it since we have the other books. Kayla squieled when she read back the books last week. "ahhhh, I forgot how I love reading thses." were her workds.

Debbie said...

Can I be second on that list after Nollie?

If I see someone reading it somewhere today I will have to really work to quell the urge to grab it and run away. Social mores be danged!

Amy said...

My copy should be coming today...I'll read it fast and pass it on :)

Aaron and Triné said...

I agree with Bekka, buy the book. I just finished it last night and it was great. Very satisfying.

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi nollie,
i saw your blog link off of lacey stewarts:)
i am loving Mocingjay!
you can borrow my copy after jill:)

i love your blog.