Sunday, February 3, 2008

Haws Happenings

Andy's parents have been here for the last few days, so that's our most recent excitement. More on that later... But these are some fun pictures from the last few weeks I thought I'd share.
Andy watching Monsters Inc. with Ben and his friends. Who do you think is the most in to the movie?


One afternoon Ben and I decided to line up all of his trains end to end, just to see how far they'd reach. He has a whopping 24 trains and can't possibly play with them all at once. So they're either scattered all over the floor or he's clutching the favorites of the moment in his hands. We find them in the most random of places (Andy's shoes, under the car seats, in our bed covers, etc.) and it's trauma if one is misplaced.


Ben, totally zonked out after church last Sunday. He fell asleep on the ottoman while Andy sat on the chair. We're in the in-between stage with naps some days and not on others, so this was obviously one of the days he couldn't make it all the way to bedtime.

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Hi, I'm Ben and I'm addicted to trains. Hi Ben!

That is the cutest picture of all his trains lined up. It reminds me of when he lies on the floor and "studies" his train pamphlet.

PS There are lots of rehab centers in AZ. I'm sure we could find something for Ben. Another good reason to come for Spring Break!