Monday, October 31, 2011

Eagerly Anticipating

I'm in desperate need of a good book and can't wait for this to come out TOMORROW. If you are in search of a fun story and haven't read Matched, go find it at your library. Of course it will be a trilogy, but what's not to love about having something to look forward to? Hunger Games movie, anyone?





For all of us who would be Starbucks junkies if we drank coffee: I give you Choffy. I'm intrigued. No joke. 100% organic brewed CHOCOLATE. Pure ground cacao beans, nothing else. Oh boy, this could be trouble. Maybe Santa will put some in my stocking since I've been good this year.


With the BIG holidays fast approaching, there's no better time use the fabulous red Eiffel Tower cookie cutter that arrived in our mailbox today. MercĂ­, gran-mere. What a wonderful reminder of our trip. Knowing me and my laziness when it comes to rolled cookies, maybe we'll just drop brownie batter inside instead. Et, voila!


A homemade (dare I say "craft") project that I actually want to attempt. I know, STOP THE PRESSES! As a self-professed non-creative type, the cuteness and simplicity factors united in the perfect combination on this glam kiddo necklace tee. If you are craftalicious (you know who you are), there's also killer no-sew iPhone costume tutorial on the same website that you could probably whip up in the next 30 minutes to be ready for tonight's candy extravaganza. The rest of us might need until next Halloween.


Now I just need to find something to host so I have an excuse to buy this fabulous tiered serving tray.

What are you eagerly anticipating?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Call me when your done with Crossed. I got an early copy and already read it so I'm curious to know what you thought!

Tara said...

Someone brought Choffey to our bookclub last year and I had to say I thought it was disgusting. I would rather have hot chocolate.

Nanette said...

I am in love with the Iphone costume. How nerdalicious. I wonder if you could make it adult-sized?