Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


I love carving pumpkins - it's one of my favorite fall traditions. Ben helped me gut the pumpkin and I did the carving last night while rockin' out to my iPod. Design courtesy of Pumpkin Masters. Anyone who knows me knows I could never come up with such an artsy creation by myself.

Andy helping Ben put the Thomas face back in place.



Ben is obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine and looked adorable in his little train costume. We had a major Halloween extravaganza, which started with a trunk-or-treat last weekend at the church. It continued today with trick-or-treating and a puppet show/sing-along at the public library, followed by trick-or-treating in a few neighborhoods. I'll let the pictures do the talking. It wasn't quite as glamorous as trick-or-treating in Boston's Beacon Hill last year and getting treats at John Kerry's house, but we're living the fabulous life Buckeye-style. :)

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Ben is so so big and so so cute...that costume is awesome....my little nephew also is obsessed with Thomas the train...

Ashley A. said...

Yeah, welcome to the blogging world Nollie. I'll look forward to hearing about life in the Midwest!

Jenn Knight said...

LOVE IT! I love it!! I'm so glad you joined the cult. Will look forward to hearing more of your midwestern lives. Madi said tonight, "I miss Ben." Then she said something like, "We'll have to call him." What? Are you really only 2 years old? Calling boys already? Geez... I'll have to show this to her. She'll LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! Now I can stalk you more efficently. Ben is such a cute boy.

Mindy said...

Just two weeks ago, I asked Rikker if you guys had a blog. And look a this! Welcome, welcome!

Carrie said...

Hooray for blogs! I'm so excited to get to have a litttle window into your world. Welcome & Happy Blogging!

Stacie said...

I'm so happy you guys have a blog. It will make me feel like I get to see you every week! Your house is so cute. I love it! and I can't believe how big Ben has gotten just since you guys were here. miss ya, Stacie

Laura said...

I like the Thomas the Train outfit, I just hope it is lead free!

Sean and Laura said...

Nollie. I am so impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. We are so excited to read up on your family!